Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blake's good advice

I have decided to take Blake's advice and added mom as an author to this blog. I will attempt to teach her how to post, but no promises, I'm not a miracle worker.

3 comments:

Blake Carroll said...

I am so smart! Wes it has taken you just about 27 years to finally listen to me. Thanks

Blake Carroll said...

I just want to be thinking ahead; is there a 12 step program out there that deals with blog addiction? I find my self refreshing the page every few minutes. I even went to go take a shower and before i was dry i was back checking the blog. I think this baby is not ony taking a toll on the parents but all of it's loyal bloggers. If anyone has a good 12 step program i could really use the number, because once the baby is born i dont know how i am going to spend my days.

Yours,

Blog addict

gramme jones said...

Still waiting as is the world