Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Entertainment on Demand!

What is all this? This is the setup that is ready and waiting in our room for Junior. Mom took these photos to show the relative size of the kids clothing when it is born. I hope that these satisfy your cravings for photos and information.










3 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my gosh! How did this all happen?! I go away from the computer for 24 hours and you guys go and try to have a baby without me! I'm glad the gang made it. Jenn, you can do it, I'm holding your hand in spirit. Wes, just do whatever Jenn tells you, and stop complaining about the recliner... ;-D Rub Jenns back or something...

Im so excited, how am I supposed to sleep now?!

Julie said...

Thanks for the pictures! I love them. I can't wait to meet the bundle of joy :)...Hurry Hurry little one!!

Z + Cs Gramme said...

I have to explain some of those pictures. I put a quarter on that teeny tiny diaper - tomorrow I will hold it in my hand to show you all the relative size ~ no matter how many newborns you see, it is always a shock to realize how small they really are. I also think it is cute that they have both a pink and blue ID band because we truly don't know, boy or girl??? - very exciting. I am still guessing boy - average heart rate without pitocin is 117 - 120 with pitocin it got up around 139 - 150 beats per minute.

OK little one, you've had your fun - enough is enough, it is time to come on out and meet us! You can wait until morning to arrive so that we can get a little shut eye but I hope to meet you at 7:00 AM - I'll even bring you your first dunkin' donut holes for breakfast and an iced coffee for each adult!

Keep your comments coming they are all a great topic of conversation and a diversion for us all. Everyone on the west coast leave a message for Wes and Jenn to read in the AM!