Thoughts and stories in the daily life of Wes, Jenn, Zack and Carson.
but I have been told I can't tell you. Wes is going to blog (I think with pictures) in about 10 - 15 minutes. Ha, ha, ha - - - how's that for a sense of humor Blake?
OK, that is SO totally NOT fair, ha ha ha ha!!!!!! We will be waiting.......
Good job mom. I like it.
That really sucks.
Has it been 15 minutes yet? :D
the suspense is killing me - does Evan have a partner in crime or a future prom date?
Sure has been a looooooooooong 15 minutes!!!HURRRY
ok, this refresh button doesn't seem to be working. I still don't see any baby pictures.
GIVE up the INFO!!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OK, that is SO totally NOT fair, ha ha ha ha!!!!!! We will be waiting.......
Good job mom. I like it.
That really sucks.
Has it been 15 minutes yet? :D
the suspense is killing me - does Evan have a partner in crime or a future prom date?
Sure has been a looooooooooong 15 minutes!!!
HURRRY
ok, this refresh button doesn't seem to be working. I still don't see any baby pictures.
GIVE up the INFO!!!!!
Post a Comment