Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Soon -

no longer an "it". After going through labor not once but technically twice and close to two solid days in this hospital, Jenn is being prepped for a C-Section. With-in the next two hours we will know is it a HE or a SHE. Wes may even have a picture or two to post - if he remembers to snap the photos ;-)

7 comments:

Reb and Jen Beams said...

Isn't it crazy to think that in two hours you are definitely going to be parents! I am sitting on pins and needles at home waiting to hear how everyone is doing. Jenn and Wes we are with you in sprit and your in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys. Nice job grandparents! Hany in there!

Blake Carroll said...

Refresh button overload! keep updating!

American Bear said...

My money is on the kid - Not even a C-section is going to get s/he out of the womb. Send in the Marines!

BTW - I had 46 hours on the labor pool!

Uncle.

Julie said...

Ok...Now i'm really anxious to find out. The anticipation is intense...how am I supposed to work through all of this excitement?!?!?!

Carol said...

The time is nearing - - two more hours and you will be parents of a boy/girl!! This little one obviously loves where it is right now!!!! But, it's time to make an appearance and we can't wait to find out. This is just too exciting!! We are with you all the way!!!! Lots of love from us . .

John J Carroll said...

Cece and Papa say,....just in time, one of the Greatgrandparents [to be], was begining to have some sympathetic labor pains!

Marie said...

Ahhhhhh! Junior is killing me! I have to leave for work soon, I'll make sure Jack keeps me updated.
(((BIG hugs))) to Jenn, your almost done! I can't wait to see this little one!