Wes is ready
OK I hope this works, I am trying to upload some pictures of Wes who is waiting to be called in to the O.R. His shirt says "Trust me. I do this all the time." When the doctor read that she felt quite relieved that he has had experience. This was taken about 1:50 east coast time. It is now 2:30 and we jump each time someone opens the door to the waiting room. I have decided this is definitly harder on the ones who have to wait!
6 comments:
My prayers are with you. Healthy baby, here comes your new world! Best wishes!
The anticipation is killing me..... When will he/she finally be here????
I CANNOT WAIT.
Hurry...
Aunt Chris
We're all thinking of you and anxiously waiting to hear if Junior(etta) is a boy or a girl!!!!
Drum roll please...
Darn! Give a kiss to Zackary--notZackery--and I am a good speller!! CeCe
Post a Comment