We are sooo excited about all of this!!! We can hardly wait to meet the newest member of the family. Wes, we were extremely touched by your earlier post and we know that the both of you will make the best parents ever...there is no doubt about it!!!!! We love you both and we will see you tomorrow night...
PapaJC says...You sprung a leak! I'm an old boater...and I know what that means....your're sinking!....or "It wont be long now"!!! CeCe says, "I love this blog! It makes me feel like I am right there--experiencing all. I am so excited. Keep the news coming---if you have any time. Ha! Ha! Love to all.
How exciting!!! AND, it's the 17th!! Although if I had to guess, I would say tomorrow is probably "the day"!!!! Wes, it's so great that you are keeping us up to date on what's happening - - makes us feel like we are there with both of you. Hugs and kisses to you and Jennifer!!!! What an exciting time this is!!!
4 comments:
Jennifer & Wes,
We are sooo excited about all of this!!! We can hardly wait to meet the newest member of the family. Wes, we were extremely touched by your earlier post and we know that the both of you will make the best parents ever...there is no doubt about it!!!!! We love you both and we will see you tomorrow night...
Mom (Memere) & Dad (Grampa)
Keep the posts coming. I like all of the updates. Keep up the good work both of you!
PapaJC says...You sprung a leak! I'm an old boater...and I know what that means....your're sinking!....or "It wont be long now"!!! CeCe says, "I love this blog! It makes me feel like I am right there--experiencing all. I am so excited. Keep the news coming---if you have any time. Ha! Ha! Love to all.
How exciting!!! AND, it's the 17th!! Although if I had to guess, I would say tomorrow is probably "the day"!!!! Wes, it's so great that you are keeping us up to date on what's happening - - makes us feel like we are there with both of you. Hugs and kisses to you and Jennifer!!!! What an exciting time this is!!!
Post a Comment