Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have made my day. I love all the pictures! Julie is taking her diving certification class right now and she will be so happy when she returns to see the new pictures. Papa (Jeff - I think that is what he is going to be called) looked at them too and was very amused by Wes' blog. He took time to study each photo and said what great photos they are. So you've made our day even brighter. Miss you all!
I agree with Lettice...Thank-you! I can not believe how much Zackary has changed since we left just 5 days ago. I am overwhelmed with how much I miss not seeing him every day but these pictures definately help....keep them coming.
4 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have made my day. I love all the pictures! Julie is taking her diving certification class right now and she will be so happy when she returns to see the new pictures. Papa (Jeff - I think that is what he is going to be called) looked at them too and was very amused by Wes' blog. He took time to study each photo and said what great photos they are. So you've made our day even brighter. Miss you all!
I agree with Lettice...Thank-you! I can not believe how much Zackary has changed since we left just 5 days ago. I am overwhelmed with how much I miss not seeing him every day but these pictures definately help....keep them coming.
Love you all,
Pam
Love the pics! And thanks for the text message!
He is such a beautiful boy! It's great to see some recent pictures of him :)
Post a Comment