Zack's first Live Music Experiences!
Our small town throws a huge 3 day party every Labor Day, it is called Matthews Alive!
The town sure was alive all weekend long and Wes and I both got some exercise walking to and from town to see, hear, and taste the event. It was a great experience: Zack got to hear some great music, Wes got to eat some delicious "fair" food, and I got to have some late night party time without my adorable son! All in all the weekend was great fun and I truly hope that you all come to visit next year so we can all party together! Here are some photos of the weekend taken with my cell phone.. 
Johnny Cash Tribute band, Chillin' with Mom!
Zack's first bluegrass experience!
Mom's night out with her friend Jen!
Chillin' with dad to "A boy named Sue"
1 comment:
What a great, fun experience for all of you! I love that you shared. I wish I was there enjoying it with you.....Love to all of you!
Post a Comment