Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Autumn in the Granite State!

Here are a couple more pictures from my visit to NH. Zack loved to watch the colorful leaves drop from the trees to the ground and I also gave him one to hold and he laughed as it slapped him in the face.
Zack loved playing with his Grampa and Memere. I think he loved to make them laugh as much they enjoyed his laughter. We had a fantastic trip filled with family and friends. I even got two nights out without the baby...thanks Mom & Dad.

The fall colors were at their peak. One picture is taken from the deck of John's house looking out to his driveway. The other picture I took on our drive back from Jessi's Sweet Sixteen party in northern NH. The party was lots of fun and very entertaining. Zack also got to spend some quality time with his Uncle John. Zack enjoyed watching John do some intense remodeling of his home and some play time at the parents house! All in all I payed the price for our busy vacation on the plane ride home!!!!!
Our next trip is in 3 1/2 weeks and I am going to take advantage of Wes coming with us, there is a reason it takes two people to make baby!

1 comment:

cjcrash said...

It looks beautiful! When are you coming out here? I can't wait to see the baby finally.