Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another First!

Zack had the oppertunity to take in his first basketball game last night and he loved every minute of it. We are not sure if it was because of all the people watching that he got to do, or if all the new lights and sounds caught his interest. What ever it was, he stayed up wwwwaaaaayyyyy past his bed time and was smiling every minute of the game. Looks like our boy is going to be a sports fan.

3 comments:

Memere + Grampa said...

Wes,

THat is awesome....I know that Grampa is going to want to know when we can bring him to the NASCAR races...:-)

Jenn said...

...funny you mention that. Last night as we were enjoying the game, I thought I should really ask Z's Doc about ear protection for the little one so that we can go to a race or two!

Z + Cs Gramme said...

I think he may be a people watcher just like his papa ~ and a sports fanatic just like the rest of the family. Just promise me you won't introduce him too early to wrestling or ultimate fighting (actually, I'd like you to promise me that you will never introduce him to those horrible sports, but I know better than to ask ;-)