He makes me giggle!

Don't you just love this baby?
Ever since Zack was born, I have been captured by his beauty and all the bits and pieces that make him so very perfect. I love to watch him sleep, eat, play and even cry. As the weeks fly by, he becomes more and more of a little person each and every day. He has a personality now and his facial expressions speak volumes about how he views the world around him. Everyday he makes me smile, giggle and often times laugh out loud. I love this baby sooooooooo... much!
P.S. If you look closely you can just barely see his new teeth in the last picture!
3 comments:
Jenn - These pictures are adorable. He does have quite the personality. He has even changed so much in the past couple of weeks since I've seen him. My favorite picture is the first one you posted :)...that one definitely makes me giggle too! :) I miss him so much...he just melts my heart! Thanks for the updates, they keep me smiling! Miss you guys lots!
Take care,
Julie
I am so lucky that my friends have the CUTEST babies ever. I'm so glad I finally got to meet the little Zack.
I love these pictures. He looks so relaxed and calm, just taking the world in - just like his mommy. What a photogenic baby ~ he even looks cute when he is crying! (At least I think so, even though it breaks my heart to see him upset.)Take lots of Christmas pictures please. Miss you all oodles!
Post a Comment