Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 7, 2007

Rolling, rolling, rolling...

...keep those babies rolling!!!!






After weeeks of anticipation Zackary has mastered the belly to back roll! Yippee!!!!! I have anxiously been waiting for this moment and occasionally needed to be reminded that he is only 4 months old. I am pretty sure that he is a professional roller... he did it 4 times in a matter of minutes. At this moment, he is wildly moving his legs from side to side trying to get back to his belly no luck yet!

5 comments:

Christina said...

YAY!! I am so proud.

Just wait till they are rolling over when you are trying to wake them up in the morning!!!

XXOO

Z + Cs Gramme said...

Amazing little boy!

I love how proud of himself he is. And I absolutly love that heart melting smile of his!

I miss you all oodles and oodles. XOXO
Me

Abc said...

Congrats to Zack! Liam just now puts his arms in front of his body during tummy time. Before that it was more like watching Superman with his arms straight back in defiance.

Zack has an awesome smile, btw.

Talk to you soon!

John J Carroll said...

One of you Grandkids rolled from place to place...long before you could crawl...Family trait?

Memere + Grampa said...

I just can't wait to get my hands on that little one........He is just WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!!!