Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

New skills captured on video!

4 comments:

Z + Cs Gramme said...

Oh my heavens, where does the time go? I cannot believe he is already standing up AND waving Bye Bye. What a brilliant little boy!

Z + Cs Gramme said...

PS: LOVE the video, it really catches his happy little personality. Keep 'em coming, please!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness!!! It's been too long since I saw him last. He wasn't even rolling over in November and now he is standing! Incredible. I can't wait to see him and you guys as well. Less than a week away! Back to the rush of work and anxiously awaiting our reunion! :).

Memere + Grampa said...

WOW!!!! We are with you Julie...It has been way too long! Sorry we will be missing you by just a few days. Zack, I can't wait to give you lots of hugs and kisses! you too Jennifer & Wes