Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

1 Year Ago...

The internet world, well my little internet world, was taken by storm with the news of Jenn going in to labor. Little did we know at the time how long it would take to get the little guy out, but it sure did make for good entertainment and a good following of this little blog. Today, we don't have nearly the number of readers we had during those 72ish hours, but for those of you who do keep coming back and reading our little corner of the internet welcome to this milestone.

In just a few days Zack will be a year old and we will embark on a second year of milestones sure to come one right after the other. Last night, we were watching "The Baby Borrowers" and I commented on how old the toddlers were. To my surprise, Jenn said that they were not much older than Zack and over the next year we should see many of the same activities that they were doing (walking, talking, throwing tantrums, etc.) I am sure the next year will pass with increased speed while we chase our little man around the house making sure that he does not harm himself too badly. Who knows what the next 365 days will bring? I hope you all hang around to find out.

1 comment:

Z + Cs Gramme said...

I'll follow you for the next 365 BILLION days. What an exciting adventure. I love your thoughts and words, Wes ~ you are a special man and wonderful daddy.