Um, I'm not so sure I like all those pics of Wes without his shirt on. Could you refrain from putting those up next time? Oh, yeah, and Happy Birthday Wes!
Happy Birthday my darling son! What a wonderful son, dad and husband you are. I am so proud of you. BTW, I LOVE all of the collages, Jenn you always do such a great job!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday fom California Grandpapa.....Zack and [whoever] are lucky to have parents like you guys. You even look like your having fun!
Um, I'm not so sure I like all those pics of Wes without his shirt on. Could you refrain from putting those up next time? Oh, yeah, and Happy Birthday Wes!
Happy Birthday my darling son! What a wonderful son, dad and husband you are. I am so proud of you. BTW, I LOVE all of the collages, Jenn you always do such a great job!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!!! Hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment