Thoughts and stories in the daily life of Wes, Jenn, Zack and Carson.
I love it! Especially his pride in making it down by himself :-). We miss you all!
Good Job Zack! Is that on the flip?
Yes it is on the Flip!!! I totally love it! I feel like now I can catch the "little moments" and not even have to be prepared for them :)
The Kid is a athlete! Papa
The kid is an athlete! Papa
I bought myself a flip so i can catch my little moments.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! Especially his pride in making it down by himself :-). We miss you all!
Good Job Zack! Is that on the flip?
Yes it is on the Flip!!! I totally love it! I feel like now I can catch the "little moments" and not even have to be prepared for them :)
The Kid is a athlete! Papa
The kid is an athlete! Papa
I bought myself a flip so i can catch my little moments.
Post a Comment