Thoughts and stories in the daily life of Wes, Jenn, Zack and Carson.
A snow day in NC?!!?!!? Maybe we won't move down that way!!! ;) The pics are adorable; Zackary is getting so big!
Don't worry all the snow was gone the next day! It is more nostalgic than anything else. It gives the kids a chance to sled and drink hot chocolate for the day :)
I miss snow days. Looks like fun. And kind of nice that it only lasts a day. Maybe I need to move there.
I think you should too!!! That would be fantastic :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A snow day in NC?!!?!!? Maybe we won't move down that way!!! ;) The pics are adorable; Zackary is getting so big!
Don't worry all the snow was gone the next day! It is more nostalgic than anything else. It gives the kids a chance to sled and drink hot chocolate for the day :)
I miss snow days. Looks like fun. And kind of nice that it only lasts a day. Maybe I need to move there.
I think you should too!!! That would be fantastic :)
Post a Comment