Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Day Old





I gave Wes and Jenn the stuffed lobster as a memento of their Rehearsal Dinner lobster bake . It was photographed with Zack for the first few months of his life as a gauge of his growing spurts. Now Nameless (:-) has had his first picture next to the lobster. Here he is trying to get both eyes open, but alas it was just too difficult for him while I was there. His efforts reminded me of mornings after I had taken nyquil or something and just could NOT get my eyes open.

(One from the parents of Nameless to add to the collection.)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yay for more pictures! I was hoping some would be posted in order to give me a bit more energy to keep working. 10pm and I'm still here....who knows when I'll be coming home...The later I come home, the less I have to work this weekend, and the more I get to see the new little one and all of his visitors!!! Now that is some good inspiration....although my eyes are beginning to feel a bit like the little guy's eyes....so hard to open! Back to work....

Julie said...

PS....thanks for the lobster pictures...I think the lobster is a great guage!!! Maybe we need a current picture of Z with the lobster to see the comparison ;)....just a thought.