Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Busy...busy ...busy!

Carson says"Why do I always have to strapped in this thing?"

Chillin' by the fire after a Sunday night BBQ with Marie, Jack and Connor!


Postmaster Zack




This is about as close as Zack wanted to get to the donkeys and horses at Dianne's farm in Warner NH. I really thought he would like it but... he likes the 3 inch plastic horse from his Little People farm a bit better! It was great to see Dianne, her new home, taste the radishes from her garden and catch a glimpse of Jessi!



Fun with Memere in the pool. "Catch Memere!"







Connor and Zack getting to know each other in the pool. Zack loved playing with you Connor!




Carson listening to the sonar in the submarine at the childrens museum.







"In the car again?"








Building a flying machine with Memere and watching it take flight.









Magnets!










Yellow submarine!











Working in the kitchen.












Hard at work in the submarine.


Well... we have been very busy since we got here and it has been lots of fun. Time is flying by and we are trying to fit it all in before we head back to NC. After driving up to Dianne's yesterday, I bought Zack a PFD to use in the pool. He gained some confidence getting in and out of the pool on the ladder yesterday afternoon. We met John at Coco Loco's last night for dinner and it was delicious. Zack loved dipping his chips in the many sauces!
Not sure yet what we are going to do today. It is a bit overcast and I am exhausted from waking up around 6 am for the last few days. There is a kids concert in the park we might try to go to... I will keep you all posted!!!!










2 comments:

cjcrash said...

Sounds like a great time. Glad you are enjoying yourselves.

Z + Cs Gramme said...

Jenn, these are great! I love the one of Mr. Z jumping into Memere's arms in the pool ~ How very brave. And the one of him and the donkey is priceless. I've seen that body language before when he was afraid of the rocking horse. My goodness Carson is so photogenic ~ the pic of him with the headphones on looking at you is so so cute, not to mention the heart melting smiles in the one on the chair and in his car seat. Thank you for keeping us posted, I think of you all every day wondering what you are up to, now I know! Love you, Me