Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! We had a great time last night enjoying a neighborhood potluck and then making an adventure out of trick or treating in the rain! It was lots of fun and Zack, the monkey aka. Curious George, really got the hang of opening up his bag with his monkey hands to accept the kind donations of candy. Carson, the skeleton, enjoyed getting a ride in the back pack for most of the night. Wes and I dressed up as "Big Daddy and Lil' Mama" We rocked out our colossal belt buckles and enjoyed lots of laughs with our friends and neighbors. A good time was had by all but I have to say I am glad Halloween is a once a year event! Double click on the collage to view it a bit larger.

Posted by Picasa


A special thanks goes out to: Julie, thanks for being our paparazzi and a much needed 3rd set of hands! Joe, Christina, and Ethan, (or should I say Barney, Betty and Bambam) for joining us for the second year in a row. Julie, Jason, and Jase (aka. Thomas the Train) for joining us on their first Halloween adventure on Clearbrook. Jenn and Cianna for being a much needed 4th and 5th set of hands! What can I say... the rain made it a bit more of a production than usual!!!!

No comments: