Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 17, 2011

It has been almost a year...






...since we have blogged on this site. Poor Carson hardly has any pictures documenting his life, and this makes me sad because I too was a second child and I always felt left out of the picture taking frenzy that follows a first born.

This past year has been hectic and fun filled to say the very least...we have made so many new friends here in NC, have had lots of friends and family visit us, and we have gone many adventures. I will try to fill in the pictures and anecdotes that we have experienced last year, as we go on this year being mindful to document the many moments that enrich our lives.

Here are 5 pictures from our Christmas adventure in Paso Robles California!

1 comment:

Z + Cs Gramme said...

I love these pics, what great memories. We are cleaning and charging the boys "tractor" to have it ready for their next visit!!!