As time goes by...
We have been at the hospital for just over 3 hours now and it is amazing how the nervous/excitement gets replaced by passive/excitement. We are both extremly excited and the time is truly flying by, but I know we have a long ways to go.
We are currently watching Law & Order waiting until about 10 o'clock when Jenn will be allowed to get up again and use the restroom. After that I think we are going to try and get some sleep so that when the time comes we will both have plenty of energy to get through the birthing process.
I'll get at least one more post before we attempt to sleep and then again when things really get going. Until then my faithful readers, take it easy and have a drink for us (if that's your bag, baby!)
2 comments:
Hey guys!! Your blog is a great and I can't wait to hear more news. Good luck with everything...you are in my thoughts!! ~Liz
How exciting!!! Thinking of you and wishing Jenn a quick and easy labor and delivery!
Post a Comment