Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bed time...

So, now it is The Closer with the lights turned down. Jenn has her eyes closed saving up all the needed energy for the "hard" part. Now it is time for me to close my eyes and get while I can because you and I know that after junior pops out sleep will be a rare commodity.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you both are resting well! I know Jenn is so prepared for this experience after watching all of those birthing shows ;). I wish I could be there to meet my niece or nephew and welcome him or her into the world! It was all I could do to keep from flying out there with mom...unfortunately I have something called work until 10 at night right now :(. I'm so excited for both of you and thanks for keeping everyone in the loop....I know we all appreciate it more than you know! Take care and keep the updates coming!

Christopher said...

Hey guys, hope you were able to get some shut-eye. I am so excited for you two. What an amazing experience! It's fun to get a play by play. Thanks for the updates Wesley. I'm glad you emailed me about this blog. I can't wait to hear whether you had a boy or a girl and what you named him/her. Hopefully we'll chat soon. I miss you guys.

Carol said...

Ah, sweet sleep - - renews your energy and makes the time go faster. Your mom and dad are on their way right now as I type this - don't we all wish we could be there with you!! But, I guess it would be too crowded!!! We are all waiting for the updates and loving "being right there" with you. Sweet dreams . . . . .