Counting Down...
Here we are, only one week away from the official due date. The waiting and wondering is just crazy. Everybody keeps asking us "what are you having?" and most people can't believe that we don't know. There are the few people out there who think that a surprise is a good thing and are very excited for us.
We have finally made the plunge into the exciting world of cloth diapers. For at least the first 12 weeks we will be using mostly cloth diapers for Junior. Why you ask? Well, apart from being better for the environment it is actually going to be slightly cheaper to have a diaper service come and the best part is that I don't have to wash them! It has also been shown that kids in cloth diapers get potty trained faster, which means, less diaper changing! The positives just keep adding up. Anyways, I am very optimistic and hope that we come out of this experience fairly clean.
2 comments:
Tell me more! I want more and more information and I want that child to arrive, lickity split!
HURRY - I can hardly wait to meet you. With love, your one and only Tece, Ellie, Elle, Gramme or what ever you end up calling me!
Good luck with that. Jenn O said she was going to do this and well the diapers are still sitting there. Maybe she can ship them out to you. Diaper service - good idea.
Post a Comment