Good morning...
Here we are on morning #2 and still no child. Over night at around 4 am the night nurse started the pitocin again. Speaking of the night nurse, Jenn is not a fan of her at all. We are counting the minutes until we get our day nurses back.
The contractions are starting to get more regular and much more painful. Jenn is holding out for as long as possible to ask for some sort of pain medication. No word on how far along she is, but as soon as I know, you will.
I was also thinking about all the west coast readers out there. I think what you all need to do is pace the reading of the blog so you all get uppdates through out the entire day and not just until 7. It will take some self control, but I know you all can do it.
6 comments:
Would some Dunkin' Donuts coffee and donut holes help speed things along? Call me with your order.
BTW, for those of you on the west coast, I know that you would only go to a Dunkin' Donuts if you were in the mood to get shot at. However, here on the east coast they are very clean, delicious coffee shops. Their coffee is so good that I now order it online to have at home. As my darling daughter in law told me Dunkin' Donuts is the crack of the east. At least this crack makes the day a lot more productive than the crack in the west.
Hang in there guys - you are doing great at the waiting game. Thinking of you!
I hope you guys got some good sleep last night. I'm sure Mom and Dad were happy that you held off (intentional or not). Here's hoping that things move along for you this morning!!
I hated my night nurses too. They must be bitter about having to sleep all day and work all night.:) Doesn't the attitude of the nurse make such a difference? I remember after we had Trevor we had a nurse that I couldn't stand and I told Reb there was no way in hell she was taking Trevor out of the room to see the doctor.:) Remember, you can always ask for a new nurse if you don't like the one you have...after all who wants to deal with a *&%$# when you are in pain! Best of luck to you guys today, hope you were able to get some sleep.
Good morning! I hope you guys were able to rest some last night. The first thing I did this mornig was run to the computer to see what was going on. Hang in there Jenn, I know your tired, your labor seems to be progressing (or not) just like mine did. Save that energy for the big rally.
Maybe Jenn needs a little Dunkin Doughnut frech vanilla to get the cervix going and some munchkins to coax Junior out.
Hang in there Jen. Sounds like you are doing great. Glad to see that your folks have arrived. Waved at your mum this morning, but she must have thought I was an over friendly neighbour...or a nutter.
Post a Comment