Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Last Call...

Slow and steady wins the race. No major changes. All of the visitors have left the building and we are going to bed. (I will post a picture of the cot all put together in the morning, and if you are good, I'll even post a shot of me IN the cot.) We are hoping for a restful night with contractions slowly building so that when we wake up in the morning we can welcome Junior before noon. With the way that things have been going, I know it is a tall order, but one can hope.

Ok, that is it, you are all cut off. Well at least until tomorrow morning. Nighty Night!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Glad Pam and Bill made it in fine shape. I am sure you were both glad to see them!! I bet you're looking forward to a productive day tomorrow - - time for that little one to show his/her face to the world!! I know WE are all ready!!! Have a peaceful night's rest . . .

John J Carroll said...

PapaJc tells it all!...ok lets call a spade a spade. I'm dissapointed! First you miss the 16th of July which was Monica Lewinsky's birthday...but then you missed Lizzy Bordens birthday....my only hope is for the 21st {sorry], where we can catch CatStevens, Robin Williams, and Hemingway. But if it sneeks out sooner it will be a special birthday date, all for him or her.

Katie said...

Good Night. :)

Julie said...

Well, I just got home from work (Yes, it's about 10:30pm on the West Coast)....and I think it is time for me to turn in for the night as well. I anxiously await the next post! I might even check at 3:30am again like I did last night. I just couldn't handle the suspense...we'll see :). I hope you both get a wonderful rest and are full of exciting news tomorrow morning! Take care

Rebecca said...

I wonder if there will be a bundle of happiness for us all to read about in the morning! I hope you both get some decent shut eye, and you have a speedy delivery process tomorrow morning.

Z + Cs Gramme said...

All right little one, it is morning and we have all rested (at least I have, I don't know about your parents yet). It is TIME! Please? It's a new day and a wonderful day to have a BIRTHday, it is the actual day Blake and Julie were due-(thankfully, their doctor took them out a week early = so now you can have this birthday all to yourself
Part of me wonders if this isn't a sign of things to come. If this child is this stubborn now can you imagine the "terrible twos?" ;-)