Movin on...
I hope this works, but you should all see a picture of Jenn and me in the hospital room, if not, sorry.
Jenn has been started on a small dose of pitocin to help the contractions move along a bit and get closer together. As of now we don't have an ETA as to when things will really get movin, but we will update you as soon as we know more.
My mother is here and has already voulenteered to get breakfast for me and been sent off. She is so extremely excited and just like us can't wait for Junior to arrive.
Jenn and I want to thank all of you for leaving comments. Every so often we boot up a laptop and check out what you all have to say. It really helps the time go by and helps to know that you are all thinking about us.
To infinity and beyond!

6 comments:
I have been thinking of you guys all night - not much sleep happenening here! I pray that everything progresses as it should and you have a healthy bundle of love very soon. Hugs & Kisses - the Hood family
I can't stop checking in, ha ha ha! This is SO exciting! The picture of the two of you is great :)
Avery says he thinks Junior is a girl and you should name her "Junioretta" ;) :D
I've been thinking of you guys all night as well. Remembering when we were in the same position playing the waiting game. You just want the baby to get here! I remember being hooked up to the fetal monitor and the nurse saying, "Did you feel that contraction?" That was when they were about a 0 on the pain scale. Don't you just love the pain scale?It was so cool to hear the babies heartbeat and look at the change in the monitor when I was having contractions. You guys look great in the picture. So glad you were able to rest in the evening. Reb and I were cracking up about the chair sleeping accomodations for the fathers, just because you aren't giving birth doesn't mean you shouldn't sleep comfortably! They also need to make them for taller men.:) We are anxious to hear the news. We love you guys.
I was having dreams all morning about trying to check the website to see what was going on. It's amazing how addicting this is. I'll be online all day at work checking out the updates. Much Love!
You have all of the Colorado Joneses on Alert Level Magenta. Smart call bringing in my sister; might consider handing Junior to her unswaddled because she will strip the baby down anyways and deliver her famous foot massage.
Thinking of you - Uncle
Nice goatee Wes!! Looks like you must have had an expert groomer help you out with that!! ;). Glad to see it hasn't gotten out of control! Love the picture!
Post a Comment