Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Progress...

The contractions are coming together and becoming more regular. The doctor is going to check up on her and see how far along she is when the intensity of contractions increase.

See ya then!

6 comments:

gramme jones said...

All I can say is yakeekee! I love the updates!

Sarah and Paul said...

Thanks for keeping us updated--hang in there Jenn! Paul maintains that labor was much harder for him than it was for me. I don't buy it, but hang in there too, Wes!

John J Carroll said...

Dr.Papa says...Manhatten on the Rocks....works every time!

John J Carroll said...

CeCe says, "I'm following every update and got up at 5:00 to see what was happening! Your picture was great and we are soooo excited!"

Unknown said...

Remember that when the intensity goes off the charts on the monitor, you might want to take your hand back before it gets crushed!! I'm not sure that Reb's has ever healed properly from Jen's labor...

Lisa Roberts said...

Sounds like the little one is working to it's schedule....love the updates & picture. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.