Update!
Jenn would like everybody to know that she has stopped drinking grape juice and has switched to cranberry juice.
In other news, the Pitocin level has been bumped up again and contractions are getting longer. Jenn is up and pacing around the room, but she can't move too far as she is all wired up to the IV and other meds. We are all sitting around chatting about meaningless stuff and watching the seconds tick by.
4 comments:
Cranberry juice!!! I much prefer grape juice but whatever makes you happy.
btw - can you tell I'm constantly watching this blog?
Thanks for the update! Checking the blog is a lot more fun than working!! You can be sure that I'm constantly monitoring it ;). It is great to be able to feel so close when I'm so far away from it all. And just for the record...I like cranberry juice too, but have you ever thought of getting the best of both by mixing to make Cran-grape juice?!?!?! Just a thought...it might keep things interesting as you watch the seconds tick by ;). Take care!
Captpapa says, Juice is juice...I still like Manhattens on the Rocks.
I'm so glad that I made it home in time to catch the excitement. I have you guys up on my home and office computer and am watching constantly. I even signed up with google so that I could say "HI". Hang in there guys, I cant' wait to meet the new addition. Love ya, Katie
Post a Comment