Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ok, that was mean.

The first grand child on both sides of the family is a GrandSON! Yep, it is a boy. Just a hair over 7 pounds and 19.5 inches long. Mom is doing great and the kid breast feeds like a champ. As soon as he tires out a bit we are going to invite the grand parents back to see touch and hold him. At that time I will post the first pictures of him. We don't have a name yet, but a very short list... You will all know when we know.

19 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! Happy Birthday Junior Carrol! It's a grand day for the whole family!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Congratulations to you both. After that whole ordeal, you definitely deserve a healthy baby boy. It looks like Reb and I will have another camping buddy to go with Trevor.

I hope you are both doing well and I can't wait to see you all.

cjcrash said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Blake Carroll said...

What is the official time? We had a pool going in my office. Thanks

Wes said...

Blake: What times did you have?

Julie said...

Congratulations :). I'm so happy to have a nephew (and Marc is excited it's a boy! He already has plans of teaching him baseball....)! I can't wait to meet the little guy. I guess pictures will have to do in the mean time, so I'll try to maintain some patience and keep waiting.

alizardinthegarden said...

Wow!! Congrats!! The suspense was definitely painful!! I was hitting the refresh button every two seconds (and not having a productive work daY!) I can't wait to see some pictures..but am glad that everyone is doing well!
Very exciting times ahead!

Blake Carroll said...

well i had 3 pm YESTERDAY! as long as it was after 3 pm

Will&Paris said...

Happy Birthday Junior!!
Great job Jen & Wes!

Lori Hood said...

Congratulations!! Evan has a new friend. I am so happy for you guys. So glad everyone is healthy and doing well. Please let me know if you need anything. Oh and I have clothes for you! Let me know when you will be coming home.

Christina said...

The Kaufman Ladies are thrilled for you two.

And, yes... that was mean, Wes.

XXXOOO

Wes said...

Offical Time was 1:53 PM EST

Katie said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait for pictures. I left the office for a couple of hours and all the excitement happened without me.

Carol said...

Hurray!!!!!! Yippee!!! Congratulations on a job well done!! Can't wait for the pictures and to actually see the new addition to our family!! The "old wives" tale wins again!!

John J Carroll said...

PapaJC say, ....as I said "a boy named Jack!" Happy for all three of you!

Julie said...

Ok...I know you are all busy giving your attention to someone else (the special guy!)...as you should be....HOWEVER!!! We are all waiting for just a glimpse at the cute little bundle of joy....so as soon as we see pictures, we'll stop bugging you (or at least I will...I can't promise anything for the rest of the group!)The suspense is killing me still and I already know its a boy! Hurry please :-D!

Christina said...

I second that, Julie!

Sarah and Paul said...

Congrats to you all and enjoy your new family! Lots of love, Sarah, Paul, Jamie, Lainey

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!!! He is very cute, nice choice on the name as well. Glad to see everybody is doing well.