Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

So, how about that name?

Hi Everybody, I am about to go to dinner with the new GrandParents but I thought I would let you all in on the newborn's name and give you a picture or two to hold you over until I can get a real quality post in. Everyone, please help me welcome Zackary Stone Carroll into this big beautiful world.





14 comments:

Christina said...

LOVE THE NAME!...

Beautiful baby..

Thanks for not naming him "Steve"!!!

HEE HEE

CONGRATS

John J Carroll said...

Oh Wow! He is a beautiful baby and I love the name. Very strong and how nice to use both family names. We are absolutely thrilled for you all and send dearestlove---especially to little Zackery---CeCeXO

Will&Paris said...

Hello Zackary!!
Jen & Wes he is beautiful.

Christina said...

MOTHER!!!!!

You already spelled his name wrong!!!

XXOO

Katie said...

You make such a beautiful family.

Christy said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

John J Carroll said...

I immediately sent a correction to my spelling of Zackary, but it went under a different group! Sorry about that. I am a good speller---CeCe

Lisa Roberts said...

He looks perfect and has a great name guys...well done Jen. You look tired but great considering how long you've been at it. Can't wait to meet him in person.

Dianne/Deebee said...

WOW!!!!!! I'm soo excited-- he's soooo beautiful! Big and string-looking! Congrats to you all! Welcome to this world, Zackery!

Love you all!

All of us

Julie said...

ADORABLE! Thanks for the pictures! Congrats to you both...now get some rest while you can! :). Oh yeah...I LOVE THE NAME!!! I think it suits him well :).

Carol said...

Welcome Zachary!!! It's so nice to finally see this beautiful baby!! You guys "done good"! Looking forward to seeing him in person - - but for now, we love the pictures and are looking forward to more! Congratulations to both of you!!

Julie said...

So I showed my work friends the adorable pictures (I just couldn't resist) and everyone thinks Jenn is my sister and Wes is my Brother in law. I told them otherwise, but what a wonderful sister to have! An amazingly strong one too! Great job Jenn, I hope you are enjoying your time with Zackary :).

Charlotte said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! When do I get to baby-sit little Zack???

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Zackery! Hes georgous, and worth the wait!