Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Welcome Home!

At first we were scheduled to come home on sunday, but Jenn and Zack are doing so well that our request to be discharged early was granted. We came home to a very warm welcome, a cleaned house and one great dinner. Zack wasn't too fond of being put in the car seat while in the hospital room, but once we started walking out of there he clamed up and opened his eyes to watch the world pass by. Not a peep was uttered as we headed home and had to stop once to make sure that he was ok because he was too quiet. He has taken to our house quite well already falling asleep in our bed and claiming the baby papazan as his very own. He is getting his first bath since the day of his eviction. Mom and Pam are going to get plenty of Pictures of him getting bathed and I will be sure to share all of those with you later on this evening (along with Julie's requested photo).

Ok, so right at this moment he is really sleeping and about to be woken up for the bath, but my Mom insists on shoving a camera in his face and startling him with the flash. After the first flash he doesn't seem to jump as much but can you imagine being woken up by a huge flash of light when you have been living in the dark for the past 9 months? Ok, I've been called in to help out with the bath so I'm off. I will post some pics tonight when Jenn is feeding him.

BTW: Blake, I've got a draft going to answer all of your questions, but it is taking a little while, and getting the answers out of Zack is a lot harder than it looks.

No comments: