So Sorry...
I know that I promised pictures of his bath, and while I do have the pictures, they are firmly located on a camera that I cannot find the USB cord to. I know we have it, but it just got hidden away in the move from the hospital back home and right now I am too tired to try and locate it. You will have to deal with these shots of Jenn having a good time with her little boy.


10 comments:
Great Pictures! Thanks for posting. Jenn - looks like he's a lot more fun outside of your tummy. You look like a natural mom! I can't wait to come visit :)....Seriously, I'm so anxious to give the little guy a hug and kiss! Hope you all get some sleep tonight!
Oh my gosh - - just checked in tonight after getting back from Stan and Luvie's and there you were - - in your own home with your baby!!! How wonderful!!! I am so glad they let you escape early!!!! You look so in love!!! I love it!!!! He is so beautiful!!! What a lucky child this is to be born to such great parents!!! We love him already!!!
Congratulations you guys. What a cutie. We are so very happy for you! Love, Luke & Tenneall
It must be so nice to be home! The pictures are great; you look like you're already having so much fun with Zack :)
Isn't snuggling the best! We are so excited to hear that everyone was doing so well that you were able to go home early! Jenn you look so happy, being a mom is the best. Wes you have done a great job keeping us all posted thank you so much! Grandparents...you seem like you are enjoying every second!
Love you guys!
It is just not the same looking at the pictures vs.holding that wonderful baby. I miss you all and am already anxious to come back to NC. Soon, soon I hope.
These are great pictures! It is very cool to know that he has such amazing parents! Keep us posted how things are going for all three of you.
Love, Rebecca & Peter
You Guys Rock!!!! All I can say is that thanks to Caren, the PLD all got this link and get to share in the joy that is your new son! Congratulations on your new baby, and we look forward to more pictures and an in-person meeting out here in So Cal some day!
-Charlie and Jessica
congratulations!!! Zack is so cute and Jenn you look great.... Hope you are getting enough rest... Shelly
I haven't checked in a while, and I went to the sight, and there he was!! I started to cry right away Congratulations!! He is so beautiful. A real person. Crazy.
Post a Comment