Jenn - Both of those pictures are adorable. I can't believe how much you guys do look alike! Thanks for keeping us updated with new pictures! They are always a great source of distraction while working :). I hope you are getting lots of rest and enjoying your time with your parents.
WOW, I cannot believe the resemblence. I could definitly see you in his eyes and mouth, but you two look like twins seperated by a generation! What a BEAUTIFUL baby if I do say so myself ;-). We are loving the photos, keep them coming please. SWAK Me
Beautiful baby and can't believe he is only two weeks old tomorrow. Yes, Jenn, he sure has your eyes! What fun to have your baby look like you. I carry a picture of Zack everywhere to show anybody--particularly friends!!! Love to all of you---CeCeXO
4 comments:
Jenn - Both of those pictures are adorable. I can't believe how much you guys do look alike! Thanks for keeping us updated with new pictures! They are always a great source of distraction while working :). I hope you are getting lots of rest and enjoying your time with your parents.
WOW, I cannot believe the resemblence. I could definitly see you in his eyes and mouth, but you two look like twins seperated by a generation! What a BEAUTIFUL baby if I do say so myself ;-). We are loving the photos, keep them coming please.
SWAK Me
Beautiful baby and can't believe he is only two weeks old tomorrow. Yes, Jenn, he sure has your eyes! What fun to have your baby look like you. I carry a picture of Zack everywhere to show anybody--particularly friends!!! Love to all of you---CeCeXO
Are you sure that's not the same baby? ;)
Post a Comment