Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Would you like to make a guess?


10 comments:

Wes said...

My guess is that it is a boy, I don't know exactly why, but that is my gut feeling.

Memere + Grampa said...

I tend to agree with you Wes but I am just getting so many conflicting myths. I think I was out front with John but time will tell...Can't wait!!!!

Julie said...

I think it is a boy too!! Only because I keep referring to "it" as "he"...so I guess my gut is going with a boy. I think tomorrow (7/12) would be a GREAT day to have the baby....so start walking Jenn ;). I miss hanging out with you guys!!! Take care!

Carol said...

If the "old wives tales" are true (and they always are, right??), it should be a boy - - all out front and low - - just like Paul! So, I am guessing that it's a boy. That baby looks ready and I bet you are, too!!!! Can't wait . .

Reb and Jen Beams said...

Trevor and I were discussing this question over a bowl of oatmeal and bananas this morning. I said if the baby is late like you then it has to be a boy. Trevor said that when he was laying with his head on Jenn's belly he got this "feeling" that there was a kindred male spirit in there ( I am quoting him word for word, seriously!) We can't wait to get the call...who know's! Everyone thought I was having a girl and I had a rollie, pollie, hugable, snuggle bunny Trevor! We miss you guys and love you!

Z + Cs Gramme said...

From the day Wes told me he and Jenn were going to be parents (November 9, 2006 - Jenn's B'day to be exact) I have thought it was a boy. I do hope that this one is a boy and then the next FIVE can be girls - isn't that a great plan? I happen to think so!
SWAK
PS - I love your tummy pix Jenn you look wonderful!

cjcrash said...

I'm going to say a girl just to be different but as long as it's a happy, healthy baby all will be well.

John J Carroll said...

I think it is a boy named Jack! Captpapa

John J Carroll said...

Well, I have always said that it is a boy! After seeing your tummy, Jenn, I am sure!! As you may remember the "wives tale"--boys out in front--girls spread the hips!!" Be healthy--whatever the sex. This is such a special time for you both--enjoy everything. Love you both, CeCe XXOO

Lisa R said...

I also think it's going to be a boy. it will be fabulous what ever it is. Gareth and I can't wait.