Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


No, not to Junior, but to Blake and Julie, my brother and sister. They are the ripe old age of 25 today. On this earth for a quarter of a century and life is just getting started. Good luck with the next 25.



4 comments:

Z + Cs Gramme said...

What a wonderful, thoughtful brother you are! TWENTY-FIVE years is a good long time, but it goes by in the blink of an eye - which makes me sad so, of course, I cried. Just you wait until junior reaches 25, you will understand what I am talking about. In the mean time enjoy every second you have with him/her. Mom

Z + Cs Gramme said...

PS - Julie and I want that baby to come out today so Jenn go talk a spoonful of Mineral Oil, I've heard it works every time. ;-)

Christina said...

A very happy Birthday to my 25 year old niece and nephew (aka: Julie and Blake)
I cannot believe you are 25 years old!!!!! Although I am a young 46 years of age, I feel like I am still 19... except for the all over body aches and pains that I experience daily. :)
Mineral oil also works for those, too!!

Now to address the mother and father to be: Life will be hell from now on!!!

Love you both,
Aunt Chris!!!!

Blake Carroll said...

Thanks Guys!