Photo shoot
So, my mother is in town and decided that Zackary needed to have a photo shoot because he is the cutest baby on the planet. Mom, Jenn and Zack wandered down to the local photo place and plopped him down for his first professional photographs. The session was going so well, right up until he lost his balance and fell over. That was it, he was done with being poked, prodded, and staged. They took stock of the photos that they had managed to gather and decided on 12 of the best, but I can only imagine the process and thank my lucky stars that I was not there to be a part of the debacle. All of their efforts paid off and here is a sample of what they got.
Here is one of the photos that they managed to get:
And one more:
There are plenty more where that came from. To get the whole set, click the following link and the zip file should automatically download. Open the zip file and explore to your heart's content. If you are having problems, post a comment and I will try and help you out, or shoot me an email wcarroll@oceanbeachlife.com.
http://oceanbeachlife.com/family/photoshoot/photoshoot.zip
When all was said and done, the photos of Zack came out so well that the company wanted to use them as advertising. Pretty cool, but we declined, we just don't want Zack to be a child star whose life falls apart because of all the pressure exerted by the Hollywood madhouse. Just look at Britney Spears... yeah, that is what I thought.
3 comments:
Those are wonderful pictures! He is getting so big! What a handsome little man :D
What do you mean on this planet? He is the cutest baby in the UNIVERSE..Now When do I get to bond with this perfect one?
CeCe says "I just held my breath and kept looking at your beautiful boy! The pictures are wonderful. We are looking forward to our visit in April to see him in person. Thanks for keeping us up to date."
Post a Comment