A whole half...
Why did the boy throw the clock out the window?
To see time fly!
And boy how it does. Zack is exactly 6 months old today. It seems like it was yesterday that I was suiting up to go into the room to watch the birth of my child, but it was really six months ago that he was being evicted from the womb and forced into this world. That was the day that sent us into the world of parenthood and down the path of shaping a young life.
Zack has hit many mile stones along his six month journey. Teeth, rolling over, and smiles just to name a few. I am sure that there will be many more to come over the many years to come.
Other than the actual birth of Zack, my favorite memory is something that I get to live five days a week. When I walk through the door after a long day of work, Zack always looks up at me and gives me the biggest smile. Every day it seems to get bigger and bigger. It gives me something to look forward to every day when I come home.
What is your favorite memory?
1 comment:
Oh, do I have to choose only ONE favorite memory? There are so many! They begin with the first time I saw his little face and held him, the first time he fell asleep in my arms, the first time I got to feed him a bottle, the first time he smiled at me, the first time he actually laughed out loud,the first time I fed him solid foods and the humming noise he makes (just like his dad used to) and at the tippy top of the list is his smile - the little ladies of the world better watch out he will charm them with just a smile! I guess you could say anything he does is my favorite memory. I know, not too surprising for a proud grandmother!
Post a Comment