Yes, a very happy birthday to you Bill! It looks like you had a great one surrounded by family! That young man in your lap looks like he gets older by the minute. I hope you all are staying warm enough, I won't tell you that it is in the mid-70s here ;-) You are welcome to come visit anytime. Happy, happy birthday. Lettice
3 comments:
Yes, a very happy birthday to you Bill! It looks like you had a great one surrounded by family! That young man in your lap looks like he gets older by the minute. I hope you all are staying warm enough, I won't tell you that it is in the mid-70s here ;-) You are welcome to come visit anytime.
Happy, happy birthday. Lettice
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a wonderful time.
Happy Birthday to you Bill! You guys really look good together! Carla and Jack
Post a Comment