Easter Fun
E A S T E R 2 0 0 8
Zack's first Easter started very early (5:30 AM if I remember correctly) with him opening his Easter basket from Memere and Grampa. He was so excited by all his new goodies, but the softest easter bunny in the world seemed to be his favorite. Every time he touches it he will bury his face in it - too cute. Then Z became and expert egg finder, we were all amazed at how easy he made it seem, finding one egg after another ;-). It seems that the healthy bunny was the one that came to his house - his eggs were filled with Cheerios. Luckily he doesn't know any better yet, but I would feel cheated if there wasn't any chocolate although he does love his Cheerios!
Zack and I had a wonderful time together while his mom was zooming down the river and freezing her little hiney off (it dipped BELOW freezing the first night she and Katie were under the stars!). We practiced our crawling, talking (he makes a great "B" sound and I swear he says "hi" ~ but that might be the proud grandmother in me) and waving "bye bye". We went for walks, had a picnic outside (he hates the feel of grass, his facial expressions when he touches it are hysterical!) and we went on errands where he practiced his flirting techniques (I think he is at the "pro" status of flirting by now). When people would stop us in the store, comment on how darling he was then start "talking" to him he would tilt his head down, gaze up at them with his incredible doe eyes and practically bat his amazing eyelashes at them - sort of like the last picture (his darling outfit was in his Easter basket too!) above but imagine a sly smile on his face too. They would all comment on what a flirt he is and that the mommies of all the little girls better watch out. I am sure that when he is old enough Zack will be the next Casanova!
Happy Spring!







No comments:
Post a Comment