Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

April Showers!




A big thank you to all of the family that visited this month! We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and had a fantastic time catching up. It was so nice to spend quality time with the people we love. Zack really enjoyed every moment of it. He is so lucky to come from such a loving and lovely family. Our home is now empty and Zack is missing all of the love and attention you all showered him with! He is wondering when you are all coming back ;)
We hope to see more friends and family in our near future please call or email to reserve your room at the NC Carroll Bed and Breakfast. Friends and family stay free!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

A big thank you for having me!!! I had the best time. It was just what the Dr. ordered post busy season ;). That little boy melts my heart. I love it how his personality is captured in all of those photos. The lip ones are my favorite ;). Is he still doing that? Any new teeth? I can't wait to come and visit again soon. Until then, keep blogging with lots of updates including pictures and videos ;). I know those are what get us all through to the next time we get to see him :).

cjcrash said...

He is such a cutie. I can't wait until Josh and I have the chance to fly out and visit. I miss you so much! It looks like you are having a wonderful time with the family.

Blake Carroll said...

I will come soon