Oh my Gosh!! It is amazing how that haircut transformed our baby into a little boy! It looks awesome and it also looks like he was enjoying himself with all of those hairclips in his lap. I can't believe how much we miss him.....Love you all!
Oh my Gosh!! It is amazing how that haircut has transformed our baby into a little boy! It looks awesome and it also looks like he was enjoying himself with all of those hairclips in his lap. I can't believe how much we miss him.....Love you all!
CeCe and I love this Blog! We really feel we are "growing up" with Zack [Jack spelled with Z] and you guys.Thanks for the pictures of the "old guys" on the Blog. The hair cut pictures were great. Love to all!!!
These are such terrific pictures! I love the one where he is looking at the stylist, his expression is "you are not going to touch me with that thing are you?" The one where his eyes are closed looks like he knows that hair might get in his eyes. He also reminds me of a doll that I used to have by the way he is sitting (of course, he is a little doll in my eyes!). Wes, did you notice that he has the same "wave" Blake used to be so proud of? Too, too cute!
4 comments:
Oh my Gosh!! It is amazing how that haircut transformed our baby into a little boy! It looks awesome and it also looks like he was enjoying himself with all of those hairclips in his lap. I can't believe how much we miss him.....Love you all!
Oh my Gosh!! It is amazing how that haircut has transformed our baby into a little boy! It looks awesome and it also looks like he was enjoying himself with all of those hairclips in his lap. I can't believe how much we miss him.....Love you all!
CeCe and I love this Blog! We really feel we are "growing up" with Zack [Jack spelled with Z] and you guys.Thanks for the pictures of the "old guys" on the Blog. The hair cut pictures were great. Love to all!!!
These are such terrific pictures! I love the one where he is looking at the stylist, his expression is "you are not going to touch me with that thing are you?" The one where his eyes are closed looks like he knows that hair might get in his eyes. He also reminds me of a doll that I used to have by the way he is sitting (of course, he is a little doll in my eyes!). Wes, did you notice that he has the same "wave" Blake used to be so proud of? Too, too cute!
Post a Comment