Halloween Festivities
After the pumpkin patch I got to carve my first pumpkin. Mommy cut off the top of the pumpkin and took out the innards. She showed me the inside of the pumpkin and let me play with the spoon.
Next mommy drew a face on our pumpkin and cut out the shapes. I sat by patiently while she finished cutting out the pieces.
Next she let me take out the pieces so I could see the face takes it form right in front of my eyes! 
After the pumpkin was carved, it was time to go trick or treating. My best buddy Ethan came over and we went out to get some candy!





1 comment:
Z, I can tell you where your candy is. Probably the same place I put your daddy's candy when he was your age. I'll help you find it when I get there you just have to promise to make sure there are no tell-tale signs (like chocolate on your face) Shhh!
Post a Comment