Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Gramme!!!!



Happy Birthday, Gramme! I can't wait for you to get here next week so I can show you all the new things that I have learned. I have new words to share with you and new tricks that will make you smile from ear to ear. These were the best things that I could think to get you for your birthday. I am sure that you will like them and they will be the best birthday present you ever got!
See you soon.
Love,
Z
P.S. Mommy helped with the pictures and daddy helped with the typing.

3 comments:

Z + Cs Gramme said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes Z! Please tell your mommy I love the collages, I have saved everyone of them from the blog. Oh, and tell your daddy he types well. I am so looking forward to hearing your new words and seeing your new tricks. ANYTHING you do/say always makes me smile from ear to ear! I love you and am can hardly wait to see you!SWAK

Chris said...

Wesley!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying to get a hold of you!!! The phone numbers I have are no good and none of the email addresses work! Are you avoiding me? I went through all my texts to find your blog address in the hopes that you will check it and call me. My cell is (925) 788-7226 and my email is still the same: rufus1287@aol.com.
P.S. Happy Birthday Gramme!!!

CeCe said...

Papa says: Who is that lady...a new nanny? Maybe she could move in or up the street...or somthing Papa