Thoughts and stories in the daily life of Wes, Jenn, Zack and Carson.
Jen, Reb, Trevor and Aislyn invited us to go to the Christmas parade!
Thank god! I've been checking this thing everyday for a month for some new pics. Glad you guys had fun. Everyone is looking so cute. Miss you guys.
All you had to do is ask!!!! :)
Ah, cold snow. Sometimes I miss that stuff. Reb and Jenn look good. Also, I would like to make a request for some tummy pics.
I see you found a way for Z to keep his hat on ~ just make sure it is freezing cold ;-). I love the picture of you and Z and I think your parents look terrific! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We were there, too! Sorry we missed you :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank god! I've been checking this thing everyday for a month for some new pics. Glad you guys had fun. Everyone is looking so cute. Miss you guys.
All you had to do is ask!!!! :)
Ah, cold snow. Sometimes I miss that stuff. Reb and Jenn look good. Also, I would like to make a request for some tummy pics.
I see you found a way for Z to keep his hat on ~ just make sure it is freezing cold ;-). I love the picture of you and Z and I think your parents look terrific! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We were there, too! Sorry we missed you :(
Post a Comment