Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Carson

Hi all. Julie here. I just returned from visiting with the NC Carrolls and Bill and Pam. I got to enjoy some quality cuddle time with Carson and it really helped to relax me for my upcoming week.

Seeing as I check this blog very often, I know it is always a pleasant surprise to see new pictures. So, I thought I would treat you guys to a few pictures I have of baby Carson. We couldn't leave out big brother, so I have some pictures I'll share of Zack too :). I'm hoping to get more uploaded soon so I can post them, but I know I have another 70-75 hour week ahead of me, so please be patient with seeing new pictures from me :). Enjoy!

Baby Carson home from the hospital:



Sweet angel boy:



A little bit of brotherly love (Zack was kissing Carson on the knee, but sometimes I think Zack got more of a taste of Carson than a kiss) :)



Jenn and her boys:

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lori Hood said...

welcome to the mom of two boys club! just a warning, boys love their moms and will be all over you all the time. Enjoy, you know I do!

Jenn said...

Thanks so much Julie! We have been so busy it has been hard to get it all together to post some more. Love the pictures and It was great to see you last night, love ya!

Carol said...

Loved it when I checked the blog this morning and we had new pictures of you with your two boys!!! Thanks for the photos, Julie!!!!

Julie said...

I can't believe little baby Carson is already one week old! My how time flies. I miss the little guy and I hope I can see him this weekend!!! Can't wait to visit with the rest of the family and all of your visitors too!!! :). I hope everyone is doing well!