I'm Back....With More Pictures
Hi again. Well, it seems like it has only been a day or two since I last posted, but a whole week has gone by (a 70+ hour week so far). I am back with more pictures for all of Carson and Zack's admiring fans. Carson had a small photo shoot tonight when I visited after work. There is a mix of pictures from a while back with some more recent ones too. Enjoy!!!
Zack learning a little something about health ;)...He loves reading my magazines in this chair!
He also loves to drink the milk from his cereal bowl...
1 comment:
All I can say is more, more, more pictures! I love them ~ Carson looks so different than just a week ago. I LOVE the lounging picture. Actually, I love all the pictures. Thank you, so much Jules. I LOVE all our NC family.
Post a Comment