What a cutie! He looks a bit like Zack did when he was born. I can't wait to meet him! I hope my afternoon passes as quickly as my morning did! Hugs to you all!
OK! So I have been in a meeting since 11:30 this morning and I was absolutely killing me not to see if there was anything new on the Blog. Talk about having no focus....This is harder than I thought! He is sooooooo CUTE!!! He is absolutely awesome and I can't wait to see him!
6 comments:
What a cutie! He looks a bit like Zack did when he was born. I can't wait to meet him! I hope my afternoon passes as quickly as my morning did! Hugs to you all!
Ooooo - this waiting is too hard. I can hardly wait to get my hands on him! Look how perfect he is - and NO cone head!
SWAK
Just look at that little face looking at us!!!! He is absolutely adorable!!! Nice job!!!
What a cutie and so big! Aislyn thinks he's cute too! Have a restful afternoon!XXOO
OK! So I have been in a meeting since 11:30 this morning and I was absolutely killing me not to see if there was anything new on the Blog. Talk about having no focus....This is harder than I thought! He is sooooooo CUTE!!! He is absolutely awesome and I can't wait to see him!
The pictures are great! Thanks for all the updates. I almost feel like I'm there.
Post a Comment