Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sleepy Baby










6 comments:

Carol said...

OK - - the vote is unanimous - - he's gorgeous!!! You're looking pretty good too mommy!!! Hope you're getting some rest before it's time to head home - - you've been busy!!!! . . Aunt Carol

Z + Cs Gramme said...

OK - now I see Zack. The third one from the bottom with the blue hat. That's a Z face.

I didn't take enough pictures, I'll be back soon!

Me

Memere + Grampa said...

Every time I get back to my desk, I get soooooo excited to see more pictures. Jennifer and Wes, you have done it again! He is absolutely gorgeous! I just want to scoop him up and give him lots of hugs and kisses! Has Zack been over to see him yet? Lettice, make sure you take plenty of pictures of that first meeting! Jennifer you look GREAT! Love ya!

Christina said...

I am in LOOOOOOOOOVE. <3!

Memere + Grampa said...

This message is from Jennifer's grandmother. There is a computer where she lives that we were able to use to see the baby pictures.
"Congratulations on your new son! I think he is sooooooo cute! The pictures are really GREAT! You look so good and happy. You have made me a Great Grandmother again! Can't wait to meet him! Love you! Memere"

Lori Hood said...

Jenn, you look fabulous! How come my face was so puffy and my nose, oh the nose. You look great. I think baby looks very much like Zackary, especially around his nose and mouth.