Precious! The part Wes didn't click is when Z was done holding the baby. He just wanted to shove him off his lap. Too funny. I still don't think it is real for him. Once baby gets home then I think reality will set in ;).
Oh my gosh!!! Is that too cute with the BOYS together!!! Zack is probably wondering "what the heck is this?" He will soon know and get it!! Jennifer - - you look GREAT!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to both of you and a wonderful family!! . . Aunt Carol
I am really Laura posting on Johns account...Congrats on the new really LONG baby!! He is going to be tall.Zack is a big bro now.Hope you are doing well...
So, did Z look so big when you saw him? I was kind of shocked when I saw Trevor for the first time after I had Aislyn. When Trevor came to the hospital he was more interested in the gagets on the bed and in the room than his new sister!:) He really did "get it" when the baby came home to stay and its been great! You guys look great, hope you are able to rest! XXOO
10 comments:
Precious! The part Wes didn't click is when Z was done holding the baby. He just wanted to shove him off his lap. Too funny. I still don't think it is real for him. Once baby gets home then I think reality will set in ;).
Oh My! What a precious picture of Zack and his new little brother! I just love it......
Oh my gosh!!! Is that too cute with the BOYS together!!! Zack is probably wondering "what the heck is this?" He will soon know and get it!! Jennifer - - you look GREAT!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to both of you and a wonderful family!! . . Aunt Carol
Nice pics!! Looking pretty good for going through that whole ordeal. I can't wait to see ?????.
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys too of course!
I am really Laura posting on Johns account...Congrats on the new really LONG baby!! He is going to be tall.Zack is a big bro now.Hope you are doing well...
Congratulations Jenn & Wes!!!!
AWWWWWW...... I LOVE the ones of Zackary and "little man". So sweet. I can't wait to hear all about it! I will be there tomorrow about 8am :)
yea! so happy for you all, but go ahead and name him already. J, I will have to tell you about the dream I had last night, too funny!
So, did Z look so big when you saw him? I was kind of shocked when I saw Trevor for the first time after I had Aislyn. When Trevor came to the hospital he was more interested in the gagets on the bed and in the room than his new sister!:) He really did "get it" when the baby came home to stay and its been great! You guys look great, hope you are able to rest!
XXOO
Yeah for all the pics! You guys look great!
Post a Comment